Free Mini Tour of the Chilli Farm
Usually from mid July to End of September (but please call to beforehand to check)
Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 11am and 2.30pm
Approximately 15 - 20 mins. Patrick, our cheery tour guide will show you around the site and talk all about the farm with lots of handy information and interesting anecdotes about chillies and the chilli farm. He is happy to answer any questions you might have about chillies!
No booking required
- just turn up and gather at our tour meeting point
Free Chilli Challenge
Usually from mid July to End of September (but please call beforehand to check)
Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 11.30am and 3.00pm
Tasters of fresh chillies from mild to extreme heat - how hot can you go?
Take the challenge and get your name on our Chilli Wall of Flame!!
Pre-Booked Private Tour of the Farm
If you can't make one of our free tours, we can offer a private tour for individuals or groups.
The cost of a private tour is £25 for up to 5 people and then £5 per person for every extra person.
Groups of over 20 people - £4 per person
Usually March to December, depending on staff availability
Please telephone to book
Tour length = 1 hour approximately
Both the Free Tour and the Private Tour include:
- Information about the history of the chilli farm and how it was set up
- Information about chilli varieties, heats, uses and where they come from
- Information about our chilli products, how they are made and can be used
- A tour of the growing areas: seed sowing (Mar - Apr) pot plants (May - Sep) crop and show tunnel (Jul - Dec)
- Optional chilli challenge - (mid July - end Sep) sample a range of fresh chillies in varying heats - how hot can you go?