Tours and Activities
Mini Tour of the Farm followed by Optional Chilli Challenge
12 'o' clock every day from Sun 8th July to Sun 9th September
No booking is required.
Pre-Booked Private Tour of the Farm
We currently offer a private tour for individuals or groups.
The cost of a private tour is £25 for up to 5 people and then £5 per person for every extra person.
Groups of over 20 people - £4 per person
Usually March to December, but not during the School Holidays.
Please telephone to book
Tour length = 1 hour approximately
Both the Mini Tour and the Private Tour include:
- Information about the history of the chilli farm and how it was set up
- Information about chilli varieties, heats, uses and where they come from
- Information about our chilli products, how they are made and can be used
- A tour of the growing areas: seed sowing (Mar - Apr) pot plants (May - Sep) crop and show tunnel (Jul - Dec)
- Optional chilli challenge - (mid July - end Sep) sample a range of fresh chillies in varying heats - how hot can you go?
What Some of our Visitors have said .....
"We visited the chilli farm this afternoon and just wanted to say thank you for such an excellent afternoon. We took part in the tour and the chilli challenge and Patrick was very knowledgeable, informative and entertaining. We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and can't wait to try the selection of products we bought from the shop."
"We were in the first group on the mini tour of the farm of the year.. Patrick was a fantastic host. Extremely knowledgeable. Very friendly.. Highly recommended. Great range of home grown products and great friendly cafe.. Highly recommend.."
Check out more of our lovely Trip Advisor reviews